- Get Started Guides
- LMS Integration Guides
- PowerPoint Integration Guide
- SoftChalk Create Desktop Installation Guide
- Accessibility Guide
- Enterprise SoftChalk Cloud Administrator Guide
- New Features and Enhancements
- SoftChalk Resources Guide
- SoftChalk Cloud Quick Start Guide – This guide provides step-by-step instructions for setting-up your SoftChalk Cloud account, creating SoftChalk lessons, saving your lessons to the Cloud and adding links to your LMS.
- SoftChalk Cloud Guide – Complete details on using your SoftChalk Cloud account to create, manage and share digital content.
- SoftChalk Create Guide – Step-by-step instructions for SoftChalk Create, the content authoring program that comes with your SoftChalk Cloud account.
- Student Guide to SoftChalk Lessons – Guidelines and tips for students using SoftChalk lessons.
- Migration to SoftChalk Cloud Guide – Information for SoftChalk desktop users who are migrating content to SoftChalk Cloud.
The LMS integration guides below give step-by-step instructions for adding SoftChalk Cloud lesson hyperlinks and LTI links into your LMS. By using LTI links, you can capture student scores into your LMS gradebook.
These guides also include a section for LMS administrators to enable the LTI feature to work with SoftChalk Cloud LTI links.
- Blackboard and SoftChalk Cloud Integration Guide
- BrainHoney Integration Guide
- Brightspace by D2L Integration Guide
- Canvas Integration Guide
- Jenzabar Integration Guide
- Moodle Integration Guide
- Schoology Integration Guide
SoftChalk Desktop Version
- Blackboard and SoftChalk Create (Desktop) Integration Guide – How to save lessons to Blackboard as zip lessons and ScoreCenter lessons.
- Blackboard Administrator Guide – How to register for and install the SoftChalk Building Block for SoftChalk Desktop Users. Once the building block is installed, instructors can save lessons from within SoftChalk to Blackboard.
- PowerPoint Integration Guide – How to incorporate PowerPoint content into SoftChalk Create lessons.
- SoftChalk Create Desktop Installation Guide – How to install the desktop version of SoftChalk Create.
- Voluntary Product Evaluation Template for SoftChalk Create 10 – This guide explains the accessibility features that are provided with SoftChalk Create, our content authoring product. SoftChalk Create is a feature of a SoftChalk Cloud Account.
- Enterprise SoftChalk Cloud Administrator Guide – Contains information about the features available to system administrators of a SoftChalk Private Cloud.
- New Features and Enhancements – New features and enhancements for users who are interested in upgrading to the latest version of SoftChalk.
- SoftChalk Resources Guide – Links to SoftChalk training information, FAQs and learning management system guides.