- Get Started Guides
- LMS Integration Guides
- PowerPoint and Google Slides Integration Guide
- SoftChalk Create Desktop Installation Guide
- Accessibility Guide
- Enterprise SoftChalk Cloud Administrator Guide
- New Features and Enhancements
- SoftChalk Resources Guide
Get Started Guides
- SoftChalk Cloud Quick Start Guide – This guide provides step-by-step instructions for setting-up your SoftChalk Cloud account, creating SoftChalk lessons, saving your lessons to the Cloud and adding links to your LMS.
- SoftChalk Cloud Guide – Complete details on using your SoftChalk Cloud account to create, manage and share digital content.
- SoftChalk INSPIRE Quick Start Guide – This guide provides step-by-step instructions for setting-up your SoftChalk INSPIRE account, creating SoftChalk lessons, saving your lessons to the Cloud and adding links to your LMS.
- SoftChalk Create Guide – Step-by-step instructions for SoftChalk Create, the content authoring program that comes with your SoftChalk Cloud account.
- Student Guide to SoftChalk Lessons – Guidelines and tips for students using SoftChalk lessons.
- Migration to SoftChalk Cloud Guide – Information for SoftChalk desktop users who are migrating content to SoftChalk Cloud.
LMS Integration Guides
The LMS integration guides below give step-by-step instructions for adding SoftChalk Cloud lesson hyperlinks and LTI links into your LMS. By using LTI links, you can capture student scores into your LMS gradebook.
These guides also include a section for LMS administrators to enable the LTI feature to work with SoftChalk Cloud LTI links.
- Blackboard and SoftChalk Cloud Integration Guide
- Brightspace by D2L Integration Guide
- Buzz Integration Guide
- Canvas Integration Guide
- Jenzabar Integration Guide
- Moodle Integration Guide
- Schoology Integration Guide
SoftChalk Desktop Version
- Blackboard and SoftChalk Create (Desktop) Integration Guide – How to save lessons to Blackboard as zip lessons and ScoreCenter lessons.
- Blackboard Administrator Guide – How to register for and install the SoftChalk Building Block for SoftChalk Desktop Users. Once the building block is installed, instructors can save lessons from within SoftChalk to Blackboard.
PowerPoint and Google Slides Integration Guide
- PowerPoint and Google Slides Integration Guide – How to incorporate PowerPoint and Google Slides content into SoftChalk Create lessons.
SoftChalk Create Desktop Installation Guide
- SoftChalk Create Desktop Installation Guide – How to install the desktop version of SoftChalk Create.
- WCAG VPAT for SoftChalk Create – SoftChalk has designed and developed its authoring app, SoftChalk Create, to produce content in accordance with the internationally recognized Web Content Accessibility (WCAG) Guidelines 2.1 Level A and Level AA. The purpose of our VPAT is to assist buyers in making an assessment of our accessibility support.
- Accessibility Roadmap for SoftChalk Create – This Accessibility Roadmap describes our current efforts to address accessibility shortcomings. Developing software, like developing digital learning content, is an on-going process. We regularly perform internal accessibility testing with screen reader technology to ensure that SoftChalk-produced content works as desired.
Enterprise SoftChalk Cloud Administrator Guide
- Enterprise SoftChalk Cloud Administrator Guide – Contains information about the features available to system administrators of a SoftChalk Private Cloud.
New Features and Enhancements
- New Features and Enhancements – New features and enhancements for users who are interested in upgrading to the latest version of SoftChalk.
SoftChalk Resources Guide
- SoftChalk Resources Guide – Links to SoftChalk training information, FAQs and learning management system guides.