SoftChalk Cloud for the K12 Enterprise
K12 leaders and administrators recognize that in today’s fast-changing education landscape, it’s critical you are prepared to deliver a high-quality online curriculum to…
- improve students’ learning outcomes
- provide personalized learning experiences
- develop curriculum for flipped classrooms and virtual learning
- Replace traditional textbooks
- Develop supplementary digital learning materials
- attract and retain the best students and teachers
- address remote learning needs
- provide online professional development for faculty and staff
- remain competitive with other programs
SoftChalk Cloud enables your organization to…
- Develop and deliver the highest quality learning experience for your students.
- Retain ownership of your digital curriculum.
- Measure and demonstrate success for your eLearning program.
- Integrate easily with your existing institutional technology environment.
- Comply with school security, privacy and other standards requirements.
- Remain cost effective.
Your instructional designers and curriculum specialists need a solution that not only provides content authoring features, but also supports every phase of the curriculum development life cycle—from concept and review, to development, to management of the curriculum.
Your teachers need a high quality online curriculum that will engage and motivate your students.
SoftChalk Cloud is the perfect elearning authoring solution for your K12 enterprise to…
- Easily create, store, manage and share thousands of lessons and learning objects for system-wide access.
- Share lessons simultaneously in multiple courses in your learning management systems.
- Use permission groups to collaborate with team members on curriculum development.
- Create and manage your own searchable learning object repository.
Contact us to see how SoftChalk Cloud can help you FAST-TRACK
your transition to a digital curriculum at your school.
Content Authoring Software
I work for a Virtual School and we are developing a great deal of our content in SoftChalk Cloud because it offers us LMS independence and the flexibility to share our content with whoever we want. The single point of update to the content is vital to us as we offer multiple sections of many courses and often will share lessons across these sections. So, having the ability to perform quick fixes to content is paramount and saves us time.