SoftChalk Takes to the CloudPosted June 11, 2012 in News, Press Releases
The award-winning e-learning authoring solution is now available anytime, anywhere
Richmond, Virginia, U.S. – June 11, 2012 – Award-winning education technology leader, SoftChalk, LLC today announced the launch of SoftChalk Cloud, the world’s first complete, e-learning content authoring platform in the cloud. SoftChalk Cloud enables educators to easily create, manage and share rich and engaging online learning content with one convenient yet powerful solution.
SoftChalk Cloud includes SoftChalk Create, an improved version of the company’s popular content authoring tool, plus powerful collaboration tools and simple LMS integration. More sophisticated features and functionality build from the success of SoftChalk’s original desktop-only solution.
“Educators will get the same outstanding content authoring product to create engaging, interactive, media-rich learning content—now with the convenience of the cloud,” says Sue Polyson Evans, CEO of SoftChalk. “SoftChalk Cloud sets the standard as the easiest, most flexible way to create and manage e-learning content, for delivery inside or outside an LMS.” (See Sue Polyson Evans talk about key features and benefits of SoftChalk Cloud.)
Key benefits of SoftChalk Cloud include:
- Anytime, anywhere access. Educators can log in to SoftChalk Cloud from their web browser, to create and modify content online.
- Transition-proof content. Content created in SoftChalk Cloud seamlessly integrates with almost any LMS. An institution’s content can stay put, even if they switch their LMS, and a single SoftChalk item can be used in more than one LMS simultaneously.
- Quick and easy sharing. With SoftChalk Cloud, users can organize and share learning content and media with colleagues, groups or their entire community.
- Efficient content management. One SoftChalk Cloud content item can link into multiple courses in multiple LMSs, and track student score results into multiple LMS gradebooks. When content is updated, it is done once and every course is updated simultaneously.
- Track student score results. SoftChalk Cloud allows tracking of student score results either inside or outside of the LMS gradebook. Detailed score tracking results allow educators to understand what students got right and wrong, and how long they spent on the content.
SoftChalk Cloud is sold on a subscription basis with site license pricing available. For more information, email email@example.com, call 877-638-2425 (ext. 1).
About SoftChalk, LLC
SoftChalk, LLC is an award-winning provider of eLearning software for worldwide education and business institutions. Specializing in the development of intuitive, easy-to-use tools, SoftChalk products allow instructors to create powerful and professional-looking content for eLearning and smart classrooms in K-12, higher education and corporate training. For more information, visit www.softchalk.com.