Using SoftChalk with Moodle
SoftChalk enables educators within Moodle communities to create their own engaging, interactive content, add it to their Moodle courses and record detailed student score results for their SoftChalk content in the Moodle gradebook.
SoftChalk content integrates with Moddle 2.x and higher. Use these resources to learn how to integrate your SoftChalk learning content with Moodle.
If you want written instructions for using SoftChalk with Moodle or if you are an Moodle administrator, see our Moodle 2.x Integration Guide.
See how its done by viewing these video tutorials:
- Placing a SoftChalk Cloud Lesson into Moodle 2.2 as a Scored Lesson using LTI – 2:06
- Placing a SoftChalk Cloud Lesson into Moodle 2.2 as a Non-Scored Lesson using Hyperlink – 1:47
- Placing a SoftChalk Cloud Lesson into Moodle using LTI – 1:31
- Placing a SoftChalk Create Lesson into Moodle as a Non-Scored Lesson – 4:02
- Package and Upload a SoftChalk 7 Lesson into Moodle – 2:38
- SoftChalk Create Lessons Placed in Moodle 2.2 as a Scored Lesson – 3:04