See SoftChalk Cloud at WiDT&L 2016
Check out these sessions:
- Creating Web-based Learning Activities to Support Diverse Learner
Wednesday, August 10th – 2:00 – 2:45 pm – Learning Stage
Diane Painter, Shenandoah University
David Evans, SoftChalk LLC Download paper written by Dr. Painter: “Creating Web-based Learning Activities to Support Diverse Learners“
- SoftChalk Cloud eTools Demo Session
Tuesday, August 9th – 5:00 – 5:20 pm – eTools Demo Stage, Ballroom
David Evans, SoftChalk LLC
Visit us in the Exhibit Area to see SoftChalk Cloud in action!
SoftChalk Cloud for Educators
SoftChalk Cloud’s award-winning solution provides content authoring, a learning object repository, content management features and a robust student score tracking system—and it’s designed to integrate seamlessly with your learning management system.
- Develop more affordable eLearning programs.
- Quickly and easily make the transition to online course delivery.
- Improve online course quality.
- Increase student engagement and improve learning outcomes.
- Create content that is modular, reusable, and LMS-agnostic.
SoftChalk digital curriculum authoring and hosting solutions are critical to the success of K-12 eLearning initiatives, providing educators an easy, affordable way to create-their-own interactive content that engages students and inspires learning. Lesson content can be delivered in a LMS, on a web-server, mobile devices or in the cloud.