SoftChalk Cloud is the fastest, easiest, most flexible way to create and manage eLearning content for delivery inside or outside of a LMS. Educators can create engaging, interactive, media-rich learning content that directly integrates with any LMS or website. Who is it for? SoftChalk Cloud is designed for educators, instructional designers and students who need an easy way to create engaging, media-rich learning content that is portable and flexible.
- SoftChalk Create. Educators can transform existing course materials into interactive and engaging eLearning content with minimal time, effort and resources. Build, customize and personalize content by mashing up their own materials with rich media (video, audio, images), interactive activities, quizzes and text.
- Anytime, anywhere access. Educators can log in to SoftChalk Cloud from their web browser, to create and modify content online.
- Transition-proof content. Content created in SoftChalk Cloud seamlessly integrates with almost any LMS. An institution’s content can stay put, even if they switch their LMS, and a single SoftChalk item can be used in more than one LMS simultaneously.
- SoftChalk Share. Discover SoftChalk Share, SoftChalk’s very own learning object repository. SoftChalk Share provides instant access to thousands of free learning resources to share and customize. Share your eLearning content with the community, or reuse and customize learning objects to meet your individual needs.
- Efficient content management. One SoftChalk Cloud content item can link into multiple courses in multiple LMSs, and track student score results into multiple LMS gradebooks. When content is updated, it is done once and every course is updated simultaneously.
- Track student score results. SoftChalk Cloud allows tracking of student score results either inside or outside of the LMS gradebook. Detailed score tracking results allow educators to understand what students got right and wrong, and how long they spent on the content.
What sort of account do I need? SoftChalk Cloud requires a subscription account. Find out pricing details and sign up for a free 30-day trial today! How is it different than SoftChalk for the desktop? SoftChalk Cloud is available whenever you log into your SoftChalk Cloud account. It offers all the creation features of SoftChalk for the desktop with anywhere, anytime access and the ability to manage, share and track learning content in one place. You have a My Content area in the Cloud to save your content and will no longer have a need for the Library feature that’s present in the desktop version. There’s also no need to package executable lessons because you can publish lessons to your SoftChalk Cloud account and give the hyperlink to your students. With the Cloud, you must have an Internet connection to create content. However, with SoftChalk eBook Builder, educators can package lessons as an interactive eBook for students to use at home, with no internet connection necessary.
For more details or to sign up for a free 30-day trial, visit the SoftChalk Cloud website.